how do you change the trendy phrase in pokemon ruby
6/12/2007 · Best Answer: 1. Feebas. To get this you need to go to Fortree and go on the route to your left. There is a huge river flowing along the route. Feebas are only wild HERE. Out of the 500 ish tiles on the river, Feebas only apperas on 4. Terrible odds. The position changes whenever you change the trendy …... 27/09/2008 · Best Answer: Unfortunately, of the close to 1000 tiles on that route, feebas will only appear on 6 of them. Just start at the top and fish on each tile several times with a good rod. Eventually you will find one. If you want to reset the tiles, change the trendy phrase in dewford town.
[PSA] The trendy phrase in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire can
17/08/2005 · And again, the phrase doesn't matter at all. All that you have to do is just fish for Feebas, and hope to find him on the right tile. All that you have to do is just fish for Feebas, and hope to... 6/12/2007 · Best Answer: 1. Feebas. To get this you need to go to Fortree and go on the route to your left. There is a huge river flowing along the route. Feebas are only wild HERE. Out of the 500 ish tiles on the river, Feebas only apperas on 4. Terrible odds. The position changes whenever you change the trendy …
Where can I find a Feebas in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
3/04/2010 · Of course if you do swap records with friends, chances are that your 'trendy phrase' could show up in their game at some point. Think of the funniest thing you can think of being a local 'trend' from the words available and laugh at some of the crap the people in the town hall come out with. how to buy animal crossing pocket camp 9/03/2016 · This tool doesn't work correctly, says me that I have Feebas in the same position in all my three games, I have the same phrase in the Dewford Town club, but shouldn't make the same Feebas position in all three games, AFAIK... And however don't match the Feebas spot in no one of my game.
How do you reset the Trendy Phrase at Dewford? Pokemon
4/11/2009 · my recomendation is that instead of worrying about the trendy phrase you instead fish on every square in the river 3-5 times in one session until you find one of the squares with feebas in it, then catch a bunch so you can breed em if necessary and forget about it3 how to catch groudon in ruby if you killed it Feebas can only be found in the river on route 119 by fishing with the super rod. The thing is that it ONLY can be caught on 6 different tiles of the river( the whole game is made up of tiles. Example= u and all the other people in the game take up one tile each). The problem with that is that the location of these 6 tiles is random but their location changes each time u change the trendy
How long can it take?
What is the best location on Feebas? PokéBase Pokémon
- What is the best location on Feebas? PokéBase Pokémon
- Cara Menangkap Feebas Di Pokémon Emerald wikiHow
- How 2 get Feebas for Pokemon Emerald Chapter Cheats
- Trend Bulbapedia the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
How To Catch Feebas In Emerald Trendy Phrase
4/06/2008 · well u can get a feebas by fishing on route 119 it is ultra rare because if this reason Random Six Tiles which is Randomly Changed whenever Trendy Phrase changes*
- Catching FEEBAS in emerald To catch a Feebas it depends on the trendy phrase or whatever in Dewford Town.The spots are different for everyone.Just surf around the first body of water on the path
- While FEEBAS's body is in tatters, it has a hardy and tenacious life force that enables it to live anywhere. However, this POKéMON is also slow and dimwitted, making it an easy catch. However, this POKéMON is also slow and dimwitted, making it an easy catch.
- So I tried the other "Catching Feebas" tip and I found one relatively quickly, I figured I'd spread the wealth, if you too can't write HASSLE HEART. Try changing the trendy phrase in Dewford Town REFRESHING HERO, then fly to Fortree City.
- 21/09/2005 · According to Strategy guides, the trendy phrase in Dewford has something to do with catching Feebas on Route 119. What is the trend name and where on the river can I catch it.