Skyrim Change Follower Companion Armor Clothes Gear
Sometimes, items given to the follower cannot be removed, displaying the message You cannot take your follower's starting armor." The only known ways to recover the item(s) are to dismiss the follower then pickpocket them or kill the follower and loot their body.... 28/11/2017 · Skyrim has arrived on Switch and VR, so we’re all reunited with Lydia and pals. Here’s how to make your Skyrim followers work for you. There are loads of followers in Skyrim, so you have your pick of which one you want to carry all your excess gear around.
How do I command my follower? The Elder Scrolls V
Things you make your follower wear » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 am My follower, Argis the Bulwark, is in full legendary enchanted dragon plate armor with a Daedric mace of …... However, you can ease this poor pup's suffering by taking him in as your follower (you can actually have him as well as another human follower). Meeko will be one of your truest fighting companions, but be wary. He will surely give his life for you, and it will be the most heartbreaking day of your Skyrim life.
Campfire Complete Camping System at Skyrim Nexus - mods
Adds an essential chicken follower who will attack with you in combat, can carry your burdens, has a cute helmet, and can also be upgraded to learn spells and shouts. The Chicken Returns A very strange follower with an assortment of … interactions. how to add smiley in blogs You can have ONE humanoid follower and ONE non-humanoid follower – like a dog – at one time. Your followers offer numerous benefits to your Skyrim hero: Fight : Anytime combat begins they will
Things you make your follower wear V - Skyrim - Page 2
Target your follower, then press and hold (if on console, select dialogue, "I need you to do something.") to enter the command state. While in the command state, you can tell your follower to: While in the command state, you can tell your follower to: how to ask for an invite to paris fashion week The earliest follower available is Lydia, who is sworn to carry your burdens, so she won’t mind holding 10 sets of Elven armor. Keep in mind, the follower also has a weight limit, so make sure
How long can it take?
Skyrim Companions Followers & Marriage Guide GameZone
- How To Make Skyrim A Survival Game. Steam Community
- The Hottest Skyrim Mods (That Are Jaw Dropping) TheGamer
- Console Commands (Skyrim)/Followers Elder Scrolls
- Friends and Allies Skyrim Companions and Followers
Skyrim How To Make Your Follower Carry Things For You
3/01/2012 · This video shows how to change your follower companion's armor, gear, clothes, equipment, robe or robes. It can prove challenging getting the follower to wear what you …
- Once someone in Skyrim becomes your follower, you have the ability to "ask them to carry something." If you take advantage of this option, you can indeed have them carry as much as you'd like (even to the point of encumbering them) but you can also rummage through their inventory and take whatever you want from them without consequence- including their cash money! If you're really …
- 9/03/2015 · Easiest thing to do would be to get back to her and make a save, then install the follower mod you made for her, load your save and see if it works. With MO you can go back to how it was with a few clicks, as you obviously know. (Thanks for first directing …
- This allows you to convert character with special service (e.g. blacksmith, spellcasters, unique NPCs) into your followers. Alternatively, you can create your own follower and spouse via Creation Kit if you have a matching character voice set with follower option.
- There are loads of followers in Skyrim, so you have your pick of which one you want to carry all your excess gear around. But Skyrim followers can be used in more interesting ways than mere cart